Friday, November 14, 2008

#11 Just call me Cupcake!

So I make cupcakes at least twice a week. My boyfriend Ryan eats most of them.. So tomorrow I am attempting the venture of baking a cake for my brother's birthday party. A two layer cake consisting of a red velvet bottom, chocolate frosting center, chocolate chunk top layer and vanilla frosting. My brother has played golf with my dad since he was 3 or 4 so I am making it a golf cake. I found an amazing cake decoration store and bought a little golfer with a cart and clubs and a flag for the hole. So I am going to make a sand trap, lake, green and a road for the gold cart! I am pretty excited! If anyone has any tips for good textures let me know!!!

1 comment:

incuchic said...

I dont know any textures but i love baking cup cakes and it is fun. Good luck on that cake.